Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where has the time gone?



Is anyone else like me? .... Where has January gone? I was determined to get off to a good start, but January is almost over and I am not even caught up with 2009. Actually it is a good thing because my business has kept been to busy to 'get organized' ... but there is so much I want todo and I feel should be done. And, one of the things is to give some attention to my poor, sad, blog. But, I am determined, I will get there .... maybe in February ... anyone else out there that is feeling the same way?

1 comment:

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

Hi-

I feel your pain. Last year I was more unorganized than ever, not sure where I should direct my attention and struggling with time. Plus working full time doesn't help when I am out working all day and then have a small window of opportunity to do work for my business.

I discovered a wonderful help source though. It's called Internet Marketing Sweetie Self Study Courses

I am currently a customer of theirs. Their courses are very inexpensive and they also give away a lot of free information.

I am one of those people who buys everything on the market or downloads every free ebook (that of course I don't get a chance to read lol) but this by far has helped me the most and now I only work with them and 2 others that I can really tell are internet marketing experts.

Michelle