Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Well, Burnt Orange and Sun flowers ---- as shown in the 2 aprons. The Burnt Orange Apron is a great color for Fall -- sort of makes you think of spices and pumpkins. The Sun Flower Apron is fresh and fun and makes you think of the warmth of the sun.
Both aprons are available at: www.overthetopaprons.com
Sunday, October 25, 2009
I am delighted to receive the Best Blog award from NW Money Saving Mama.
I would like to pass the award on to several blogs that I have discovered, some new and some old; but all of the blogs I enjoy visiting:
Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
A Rose By Name
Confessions of a psychotic housewife
My Kids are My World
Melissas Jewelry and Gems
Margie and Edna's Basement
At Home With Auntie E
The Best Blog Award rules are:
1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Please pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have discovered and have enjoyed.
3. Please remember to contact the bloggers you have awarded the Best Blog Award to and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Thanks to all of you, you are all great bloggers!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Just A few New Aprons from : www.overthetopaprons.com
Would you help me out? I make aprons and would like to know what you, as the consumer, like in an apron?
1. Would you give an apron as a gift?
2. Would you purchase an apron for yourself?
3. Are you concerned about quality of fabric,design,and workmanship?
4. Or are these areas not important to you, you just want a functional apron to work in the kitchen?
5. Any suggestions of what you would look for in an apron?