Monday, January 11, 2010

Oops! January 11, 2010?



Where have the days gone? 11 days into the New Year and it seems like it is buzzing by. Between the Sewing Machine and the Computer it seems like there is little time for anything else. My goal is to Get Organized ...... I am trying, I am trying, but it seems like I am just putting out fires.

My mind is swarming with new ideas for my website: www.overythetopaprons.com .... adding some new products, bringing in a very skilled artist who make beautiful TuTus and that is just a beginning.

And of course with each new year it means getting your tax information ready and facing the reality of profit or no profit ....(lets just hope it is profit!)

Is anyone else feeling like the 2010 is getting away from you and yet it is just starting? I would love to hear from you and how you are approaching the New Year? Suggestions? Advice? I know you all have a lot of experience and a lot to share and I am always open to learning! Drop a note and let me know how you are doing!

1 comment:

siteseer said...

I'm with you... I love new beginnings. I too have a ton of ideas in my head and can't wait to get started. :)