Thursday, January 10, 2013

              A NEW YEAR  ~   A NEW BEGINNING

 


 A NEW LIFE, A NEW BIRTH equals a new beginning.

We live in the country and this is what I see out my front window.  A precious sight seeing the new born calves romping around, getting strength in their legs, taking cues from their mothers and others around them.

 

 In a sense, I am experiencing 'a new beginning' .... I had to put my blog and my website on hold for about 2 years as I regain my health from an 'inconvenient' illness.  Now I am back and excited to share with all of you again.

 

 One thing I particularly  enjoy is highlighting other artists.  I have a great appreciation for the God given talents we all have.  For some it is just being able to discover one's talents and then learning how to develop your skill to carry out your own personal creativity. 

 

I would like to interview and share artist on a regular basis, perhaps once a week.  Each of us has a story, a uniqueness and each of us can learn from knowing about each other.  If you are an artist and would like to be interviewed and have your work shown just leave a comment with information as to how I can get a hold of you and we can get started.   

I haven't yet decided on what to call the artist series so I am opened to your input ... any ideas ... just leave them in the comments.  

 It is nice to be back, looking forward to a Great 2013 ! 

 

              WISHING ALL A GRAND 2013!

 

       



No comments: